Please watch the movie in the link first and then complete the questions below
We have been chatting a lot about the balance of use and preservation of our resources. Dams certainly have been at the heart of this discussion, beginning with Hetch Hetchy. There are an estimated 84,000 dams in the United States, impounding 600,000 mi (970,000 km) of river or about 17% of rivers in the nation. Many of these dams clearly provide benefits like energy production and flood control. Given advances in technology and other current knowledge of environmental issues, what are your thoughts on the future of dams. Please use examples that stand out for you from this documentary to back up your ideas.
Hi, the job I selected is wedding planner, and I am based in Toronto, If you go find the jobs please keep it in this range. Instruction for this assignment is attached below. If you have any problems please let me know. Thank you
Use Google Earth to locate an important place to you (Google Earth is available on all ITS computers on campus).The place is Beijing
1) Submit both an image of the place and a one-page essay of why and in what ways this place is important to you.
Why is it important to you? What are the emotions you feel when you visit? What benefits do you get from your experiences there?
Please complete this article strictly according to the picture below. Complete the scoring questions
I need a detailed data collection in Vietnam.
This will be Vhapter 4 of my MBA dissertation.
I would like to have a proper follow through on:
1) Research methodology and Data Collection as per #3.1 #3.2 and #3.3 contents on my approved first 3 chapters (See attached document #1)
2) The data collection should reflect the guidelines in chapter 3 as well as the Ethics Forms
Please let me know if i can have this research paper properly laid out and contact me for further questions.
I’m applying for a master’s degree programme at Les Roches Mrabella in Spain. A question on the application form asks, “What motivates you to study hospitality? explain why you want to study at Les Roches. Discuss your interests, past experience, and future goals.
I need your assistance in answering it, and you can do it by using the three files attached:
1. Some information about myself: I became interested in studying there after participating in their Hospitality experience programme this summer. and I fell in love with it right away. You can look at the programme specifics I joined this summer and utilise my CV for information about my past experience. Especially I used to manage my family business in as a front desk manager.
2. The module specifics for the master’s programme for which I am applying are attached.